Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ArchiCAD 15 ODBC Project Connection Performance

Is the data import to MS Access 2007-2010 more efficient from a project .pla and library .pla than it is from a .pln and library .pla? Is the data import to Access more efficient from a library extracted to folders than from a library resident in a ....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Notification Manager

Hi All, Can the Notification Manager be used before a user request for the API is called? I would like to install ACAPI_Notify_CatchProjectEvent prior to the user calling any functions in the API. I have tried adding it to the Initialise function how...

Custom copy&paste

Is there any option to catch paste (ctrl+v)? I have multi line edit dialog and I want to paste like 30 letters in 5 line edits (6 in very). Documentation says I cannot catch ctrl+v like hotkey. Is there some way to do this? Thx in advance.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing custom GDL parameters - Zone Stamps

Hi all, I am having problems changing custom GDL parameters on Zone Stamp objects. I am trying to correct an API that I have inherited - the function I am working on changes a custom GDL parameter of objects placed in the floor plan. The function is ...

OCTANE RENDER PROXY OBJECT

I have created a Archicad placeholder object to be used with octane renders proxy system, I have been able to schedule the objects to create the various scatter CSV files i need but the workflow is cumbersome and time consuming. is it possible to hav...

Nuge by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

COUNT in SQL Query

Hi All, I am trying to do some quick checking of objects using an SQL Query within ArchiCAD. I can successfully query down to custom GDL variable names and values (CASTing parameters.value from type GDLVARIANT to type CHAR is working now), but I woul...

LP_XML lower than 16 dont support builtin images?

Hi, I don't have any problem embedding images in gsm with LP_XMLConverter.exe for AC16 and AC17, but for AC15 and lower I get this error foo.xml(19098) : error: Error in image section 'GDLPict'; Invalid MimeType or Image In XML I have this simple tag...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL Addon

Hi Guys, We currently use the TEXT and DATA addons to read/write from GDL objects to text files located alongside the project model file. We would like to get away from having these external text files, and want to embed the information within the pr...

AC17 DevKit change in Linear Dimensions?

Hi, I have an addon working perfectly on AC14,15,16. When I use it on AC17 its works fine, only the custom content of Linear Dimension note isn't overwritten. I'm rewriting it like this strcpy((*memo.dimElems).note.content,tmp); tmp is char* The code...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes