Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

Resolved! Creating a new Element for a Library Object

Hi guys,With your help I imported this library object from an .lcf file which has classification Building Element Proxy:I have to create an element for it and I want to ask the following:1. Do I have to use ACAPI_Element_Create or some API_​LibPart f...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Modifying External Drawing Links

I'm struggling a little with the API + documentation regarding drawing links. The customer has some external drawing links that they wish to change the link on, but I can't see how this might be possible in the API.I can see 'APIDb_GetDrawingLinkID' ...

• 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Developer License

Hi there,If I purchase the 1 year Developer License of Archicad, what exactly do I get? This type of license is not mentioned in where licensing is explained, but is mentioned on the pages related to Graphisoft API.Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Moving Dimension text thru API disables 'Always Readable'?

Hello everyone,What I'm trying to do is to move the dimension text (force it to the center) if its automatic position is outside. I've successfully done it, but I noticed that when I move it thru API, 'Always Readable' is disabled. I tried moving the...

Save as IFC using API

I am developing an API to export to IFC file.I understand that I can use the function: [ACAPI_Automate(APIDo_SaveID, &fsp, &pars_ifc);] and set the file type to APIFType_IfcFile.However, I am having difficulty in selecting another translator instead ...

Hoa Tu by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! How to add and apply an .lcf file?

Hi guys and Happy New Year Does anybody know how can I add and "Reload & Apply" an .lcf file?I looked through all API functions and did not find any. In the Library Manager I saw that the default Archicad Library 22 has a corresponding file Archicad ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

how to create curtainWall accessory?

void Do_CurtainWall_createAccessory(void) { API_Element element, mask; API_LibPart libPart; API_Guid guid, guid1,guid2; API_ElemTypeID typeID; GSErrCode err; BNZeroMemory(&element, sizeof(API_Element)); if (!ClickAnElem("Click a Curtain Wall to Modif...

vanxis by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Window/Door Heigth/Width change

I would like to change w/h of an existing window or set up default tool with proper w/h. I thought it will be an easy thing. But it seem more tricky thing. Mostly I was trying to change API_OpeningBaseType parameters based on Do_ChangeElem form Eleme...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

APIStory_InsAbove bug ?

This command creates a story with wrong heigh ( as height of the previous story) and changes the previous story height (as height of the command parameter).Environment_Control Example:"Add a Story" menu test command adds a new story with 3210 height....

Oleg by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes