Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

COUNT in SQL Query

Hi All, I am trying to do some quick checking of objects using an SQL Query within ArchiCAD. I can successfully query down to custom GDL variable names and values (CASTing parameters.value from type GDLVARIANT to type CHAR is working now), but I woul...

LP_XML lower than 16 dont support builtin images?

Hi, I don't have any problem embedding images in gsm with LP_XMLConverter.exe for AC16 and AC17, but for AC15 and lower I get this error foo.xml(19098) : error: Error in image section 'GDLPict'; Invalid MimeType or Image In XML I have this simple tag...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL Addon

Hi Guys, We currently use the TEXT and DATA addons to read/write from GDL objects to text files located alongside the project model file. We would like to get away from having these external text files, and want to embed the information within the pr...

AC17 DevKit change in Linear Dimensions?

Hi, I have an addon working perfectly on AC14,15,16. When I use it on AC17 its works fine, only the custom content of Linear Dimension note isn't overwritten. I'm rewriting it like this strcpy((*memo.dimElems).note.content,tmp); tmp is char* The code...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Debug AddOns in XCode (Mac OS, AC15)

Hello! I have no problem when debug AddOns in the Windows. And in the Mac Os my addons, compiled with XCode 3.2.1, work properly. But I don't undestand how attach XCode debugger to debug my AddOns in the Mac OS. Please, help who know ).

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

LPXML - Making standalone GSM with macros

Hi, I have a problem when making a standalone GSM. I Have a GSM with several macro calls (i.e. i call another GSM objects). I want to make a standalone GSM. I don't know if I can replace the call and macro sections and how. I'm working with XMLs conv...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

AC17 Rendering API

The sample project does not compile (cannot find Vector3D.hpp). Including C:\Program Files %28x86%29\GRAPHISOFT\API Development Kit 17\Support\Modules\Geometry in the incl directories fixes that. But then it's missing MakePreviewData in the linking s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC17 API - Macintosh

My (potentially incorrect) understanding that was up to and including AC16 addons had to be compiled with XCode 3.2.6 (on SL). Is it correct that with AC17, Mac addons can now be compiled with the latest version of XCode? Thanks Paul

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 16 Project ODBC Driver

I got the following debug log error message from SQLDriverConnect() function: QEODBCP: Loading QEODBC driver: C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\ArchiCAD 16 Project ODBC Driver\QEODBC.dll ... The following system error occured while executing CDatabaseProvi...