Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unresolved external symbol

Hi. I'm trying to deal with an AC API. My first step was a creation of an empty addon, just to make it with right environment. I've loaded ACAPinc.h and ACAP_STAT.lib, but when i'm trying to compile it, i recevie unresolved external symbol errors, li...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC question

I'm exporting an IFC file from ArchiCAD 16. I notice that if I go into an element's properties and select "Manage IFC Properties" and then select some items (I tried the PSet_Warranty ones) by clicking the check box, then those elements will appear i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Peculiar effect displaying a multi column listbox

I am creating a modal dialog with a listbox with a number of columns in it. Here is how I initialize the listbox: DGListDisableDraw(dialogID, UpdatesList); w = DGListGetItemWidth(dialogID, UpdatesList); cw = w / NoteColumn; DGListSetTabFieldCount (di...

ArchicadDialogIssue.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is the second menu item, a sub menu

I don't understand what causes a string to be a sub menu rather than a menu item. My resource looks like: 'STR#' 32500 "Menu strings" { /* [ ] */ "ITI" /* [ 1] */ "Import Updates^EL" /* [ 2] */ "Lookup Element^EL" } When I load this menu with: err = ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need API SDK for Archicad 6.5

I have to recompile the application for ArchiCAD 6.5. As far as I know, it needs SDK version 2.2. But I found only SDK 4.0 and greater on my computer, it seems I lost the 2.2 version. Could anyone help me?

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How are you supposed to set up column headers in ListBox.

I'm trying to make a ListBox that shows multiple columns. I can get that much working but I can only seem to put a header on the first column. Here's my code: DGListSetHeaderItemCount(dialogID, ResultsList, 2); DGListSetHeaderFlags(dialogID, ResultsL...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing properties & attributes of an element

I can find an element by it's GUID and identify it's type. Now I'd like to enumerate and list all its properties or attributes. I can see the various data I want to get at by selecting an element and right clicking on it and looking at its settings. ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Ideas on how to display a data table in a dialog

I'm writing an Addon in which I need to display a modal dialog that contains a data table. There will be about 5 columns and a variable number of rows. Most of the columns will contain text but one column needs to have a checkbox (or alternatively a ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes