Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

Resolved! ModifyHotlinkNodeID Not Working?

We're investigating ways to easily modify existing hot link source locations due to a server protocol and hostname change. I'm trying to change the source location path, and the API says the change has been made, but this isn't reflected in the Archi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Python API Experiment is Open

The testing of the current Python API Experimental Version officially begins with 200 beta testing spots available.Python API development is still in experimental phase, we are investigating the possible solutions. We'll make our choice depending on ...

Resolved! Cannot set properties of curtain walls

Hello Archicad community,For some reason I cannot successfully set properties for curtain wall elements (error code: -2130313112, "The passed parameters are inconsistent." according to http://archicadapi.Graphisoft.com/documentation/error-codes)It is...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Get Facade Panels in Order?

Hello Archicad community,Based on the grid mesh I can get each facade panel's dimensions and convert it into a wall (attachment 1 is the input, attachment 2 the output), however, the panels I get do not seem to be in any particular order (attachment ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! API DATABASE_CONTROL EXAMPLE ERROR

I went through the post in the following link https://Archicad-talk.Graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=62110 and changed the following lines of code to run the project.beforeDBASSERT (book->save (UNISTR_TO_LIBXLSTR(filepath)));book->release ();after...

SajW by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Curtain Wall and ACAPI_Element_Change

I have started to make a script to change types of panels in CWall (Particularly one doors to another). But during some prototyping, I have noticed that in documentation API_Element_Change doesn't support CWall at all. Is it right? Should I do, delet...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes