Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

Resolved! ProfileVectorImage polygon operation

Is there an intersection (and other polygon) operation for ProfileVectorImage? Currently I am using: try { pvi.GetVectorImage().Strip(cutPoly, &vi); } catch (const GS::Exception& e) { WriteReport("%s", e.GetMessage().ToCStr().Get()); }; vi.CheckAndRe...

Save library item settings.

HelloHelp change and save library item settings.I can change them for the required library element, it is not placed on the plan and not the default tool. From this element, the script GDL then has to get globals. void ModifyGlobParameters (const API...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Building API Example Fail?

I'm using VS 2017 as Blog said and not upgrade, I have just built it without any changes. Please show me why the Built has been failed and how to fix its resource link?This is report when built failed: 1>------ Build started: Project: MarkUp_Manager,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Add-On Template

The Xcode Add On Template is great to get started but lacks the menu 'hook-up' necessary to start a project. This kind of defeats the propose of a quick start template.Would like to see a template that includes a simple test menu with say one item/fu...

Resolved! API Beginner and API Reference Offline CHM file?

Hi everybody,Where can I download API Reference Offline HTML or CHM file for reading without internet like as API Dev Kit Document file?P/S: I'm a beginner and I don't know how to run Hello World code in the Blog post. Are there no any tutorials or v...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Custom GUID

I'm playing around with different Create functions. I have noticed that a new element has always new GUID. When I'm passing GUID in element it is getting new GUID anyway. In some cases, I would like to define my own GUID and create an element with it...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Strange problem with overlapping dockable palettes on Mac

Hi all,I have got a very strange problem with two palettes on Archicad 20 on Mac: when both of them are opened and docked, they are totally overlapped as if there is only one of them, moving this "double" palette also moves both of them. When I drag ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

APIDo_SaveID - saving to .xls from schedule

Hello I am trying to save a interactive schedule as a .xls file using APIDo_SaveID function. I have been able to open the interactive schedule view and now I want to be able to do a save as. There is no excel fileTypeID to apply to the API_FileSavePa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC Explorer application and feedback

I am currently writing an IFC reader application for Windows. Would anyone be interested in trying it and giving me some feedback? Maybe driving the application direction? Many thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes