Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Project ID Info incorrect for new template project.

When I open AC 13 using a template and then, with no changes made to the file, issue err = ACAPI_Environment(APIEnv_ProjectID, &projectInfo, NULL); from my menu handler. The return value is NoError, but projectInfo.untitled is false and projectInfo.l...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ACAPI_Automate(APIDo_SaveID...) not saving file

I'm using AC13 and when I call err = ACAPI_Automate(APIDo_SaveID, NULL, NULL, NULL); from my menu handler with a new plan open from a template and it returns NoError but the file is not saved. How can I save the current file please?

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

ACAPI_Automate returning REFUSEDCMD error

I'm calling err = ACAPI_Automate(APIDo_CloseID, NULL, NULL, NULL); from my menu handler with a new plan open from a template and it returns APIERR_REFUSEDCMD Is there a way to close the current file?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add-On Menu disabled after file close

Hi, my add on menu is disabled after a file close. I added a notification handler to check the menu on file close and it reports the menu as enabled. How can I have my add-on menu enabled even when there is no file open, please? Currently I'm working...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

ACAPI_RegisterModelessWindow error

Hi all, I have an error in my code with the function ACAPI_RegisterModelessWindow : ========================================================================================== if (ACAPI_RegisterModelessWindow (dialID, PaletteAPIControlCallBack, API_Pa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating a selection box using the API.

Hi everyone ! Here I come again, hoping I could get some help on something I've put a lot of time in without much success. My question is the following : Is there any way to create a selection box using the API and then be able to collect elements wi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Help : Unable to compile archiCAD API's examples

Hello everyone ! I'm currently trying to develop an add-on for ArchiCAD that would suit the needs of the society I work for. To do so, I've downloaded the API Devkit matching my version of ArchiCAD (v15). According to the documentation provided by th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DGGetItemText()

Hi all, I use Api DevKit 16 but the fonction DGGetItemText() doesn't have the same number of parameter than API DevKit 15. -> "DGGetItemText (short dialId, short item, char* text, Int32 size);" Do you know by what function it is replaced in API DevKi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes