Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is the second menu item, a sub menu

I don't understand what causes a string to be a sub menu rather than a menu item. My resource looks like: 'STR#' 32500 "Menu strings" { /* [ ] */ "ITI" /* [ 1] */ "Import Updates^EL" /* [ 2] */ "Lookup Element^EL" } When I load this menu with: err = ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need API SDK for Archicad 6.5

I have to recompile the application for ArchiCAD 6.5. As far as I know, it needs SDK version 2.2. But I found only SDK 4.0 and greater on my computer, it seems I lost the 2.2 version. Could anyone help me?

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How are you supposed to set up column headers in ListBox.

I'm trying to make a ListBox that shows multiple columns. I can get that much working but I can only seem to put a header on the first column. Here's my code: DGListSetHeaderItemCount(dialogID, ResultsList, 2); DGListSetHeaderFlags(dialogID, ResultsL...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing properties & attributes of an element

I can find an element by it's GUID and identify it's type. Now I'd like to enumerate and list all its properties or attributes. I can see the various data I want to get at by selecting an element and right clicking on it and looking at its settings. ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Ideas on how to display a data table in a dialog

I'm writing an Addon in which I need to display a modal dialog that contains a data table. There will be about 5 columns and a variable number of rows. Most of the columns will contain text but one column needs to have a checkbox (or alternatively a ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestions for Dev Kit

I would like to make a suggestion for improvement to the API installer. The default location for the examples should be somewhere usable. Installing them under Program Files (X86) is not right. That location is not writable by an application and copy...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera position in axonomtery

I have hard time getting a position of a camera with axonometric projection. The 3x3 Transformation gives just info on direction and axonomtery in general. Camera->GetViewPoint() works only for perspective. How can I figure out a center of a view?

Zone Polygon with different Construction method

Hi, For now I am trying to fetch Zone's outline with API,first all I placed a Rectangular Wall with Center Construction method.And placed a Zone in the area with Inner Edge Construction method.(figure 1) I use some code with snippet: //--------------...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes