Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get texture filename using rendering API

Hi I am using the Rendering Dev Kit, and wish to obtain the texturemap FILENAME for a give material. Does anyone know how to do this for a given GSModeler::Polygon? Also, I have been trying to use ACAPI_Goodies (APIAny_GetTextureCoordID, &texCoordPar...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

apx developer order

Hello everyone, i'm looking for someone to create an add on. I want something, like "Accessory" add on, but for column let's say "Column Accessory . For further informations please contact me.

Cosminn by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 16 Devkit & XCode 4

I try to follow the "step-by-step" instructions on http://www.graphisoft.com/ftp/techsupport/documentation/developer_docs/AC15/APIDevKit/APIHTMLLibrary/Level3/MacTel_sbs.html I don't have a similar link for 16, but exactly the same page, dated 2008 (...

stefan by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

retrieve the dimensions of a dialog

Hello, I use the function DGGetDialogSize() for retrieve the size of a dialog palette, but the function doesn't work This is the syntax -> "DGGetDialogSize(cntlDlgData.dialID, DG_ORIGFRAME, NULL, NULL);" The function appear when I initialize the pale...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change the dimensions of an array parameter?

The API DevKit documentation for API_AddParType structure states: For parameters with array modifier, you can change the dimensions of the array on the fly when you create or modify an element. This enables you to put just a placeholder for an array ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the modification time value

projectInfo has a modiStamp field which is UInt64. How is that value interpreted please? If I open a new project and get the projectInfo, the modiStamp field has a value, which changes with every successive call to get the projectInfo even when nothi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

get all drawing elements regardless of window

When I use ACAPI_Element_GetElemList(API_DrawingId, ...) I get the drawing elements for the current window. How can I get all the drawing elements for all the windows without changing the current window (or restoring the current window)? Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes