Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

Resolved! Railing - Diagonal Rails

Hi all,How would you go about creating diagonal rails within your handrail? I am wanting to create some cross braces and thought I could use a custom panel, but it doesn't stretch to fit...The distance between posts varies at different points around ...

Resolved! Addon folder name in different languages

Hello forum, I have an addon in 8 languages and an installer should do the installation of the addon in the correct folder on destination machine. Is there a list of "addon" folder names in all languages ? I know the name for French (Extensions) and ...

libcurl library causing plugin to disappear from menu

Hello, I'm trying to implement curl library into my archicad plugin. On MAC there are no problems with it, but on Windows I can only compile the code without errors, and then if I open AC21 on Windows it says that the plugin is outdated. This is the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMX DEVELOP

Hello ! I want to know When to open up the development interface.

leilei by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Modifying IFC Properties

Hello, I would like to know if its possible to modify IFC properties of an element. For example fire rating and acoustic rating? If its possible could someone provide a simple example? Thanks in advance, Julian

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes