Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AC15 Library Developer Kit?

graphisoft, Any word on when the Lib Dev Kit for 15 will be available? This is kinda important ... Dev downloads page only has 14 kit - http://www.graphisoft.com/support/developer/downloads/ cheers, owen

owen by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Modal to Modeless

Hi developers, I have alredy made an aplicattion who works properly with a Modal Dialog. Now, i would like to change this modal dialog into a Modeless one. But i have found some problems, due to when i run the API i can not interact with the Dialog a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Last question :)

Hi! I Finally succeeded to develop the add-on I wanted to develop for such a long time BUT: Im working in a local network with a few computers that use Archicad. So I copied the apx file to one of the other computers on the network, and when I opened...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting the string of location

Hi! I need to access the path of the AC file. How can I do that? I know that there's the project location from the projectInfo, buT I dont know how to use the IO::location as string?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL XML Addon Bugs

Hi Everyone, I am experiencing a couple of File Dialog bugs when inputing data to GDL Objects via the GDL XML Addon. I figured the developer community is more likely to have experienced these issues. OSX Bug On OSX 10.6.8 AC14, the following line ope...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Move the 3D view (translate/rotate)

Hello, My aim is to build an C++ add-on to control the 3D view of ArchiCAD with a Joystick or a Gamepad. I am using ArchiCAD 14, API Development Kit 14.2550 and VS 2008. I am already able to get Gamepad axis values from the add-on but I would like no...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Delaying loop

Hello, Im working on an add-on which runs a foor loop that finally run an external programm (autohotkey script). My problem is that the actions the external program does take some time (2-3 seconds), and in the meanwhile the loop continues, what make...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

3DS out

Hello, Im attempting to write some script that finally saves a 3d view as a 3ds file. I succeeded saving the 3d view as .3ds but 3dstudio max doesnt really like that file. I used the savepar_object function. How did they do that with the "3DS out" ad...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing story name

Hello, Im trying to write a simple add-on that goes on each floor, one by one and than a writereport box shows up with the floor name. I tried several ways but didnt make it. How can I do that? Thanks a lot.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes