Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

ClientConnection partial download

I am downloading a binary file (gsm object) with ClientConnection class. When working in development environment with faster localhost server which serves gsm objects, everything works fine. When I moved to a production server on different location, ...

[SOLVED] modeless palette question

Hello Archicad Developers!!! I have a two questions about palettes: I need to have something like the BIMObject palette with those buttons which have images.. I found an example http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=47307&highlight=mode...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED] From .gsm file to embedded library

What would be the best way to store a .gsm file as a new API_LibPart object in embedded library?Is it possible to fill LibPart sections from gsm file?Currently I am adding a new linked library APIEnv_AddLibrariesID, search for object by name with ACA...

Point Cloud data access from the API

Hi,I was wondering whether it was possible to access the points of a point cloud via the API.I noticed that when loading a point cloud into Archicad, it is converted to a proprietary .gspc format and the GDL object uses it. Because of such processing...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for functions (API DevKit 21)

Hello,I'm looking for some function but I can't manage to find it. I'm a beginner and I'm still reading the documentation but if someone knows this function, it would be of great help to me. I would like to find a function which allows me to generate...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when execute GDL extension API example

I was compile example on AC19 DevKitGDL.As result I have a file "GDL IO Example.gdx"Then I was place it to catalog Archicad 19\Add-Ons\GDLAnd now when AC loading I have error message.May be I must to place my Developer ID somewhere?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes