Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GSHandle to structure [SOLVED]

I have a structure and I saved it on attribute user data using: API_AttributeUserData user_data; user_data.dataVersion = MY_ATTS_VERS; user_data.platformSign = GS::Win_Platform_Sign; user_data.dataHdl = BMAllocateHandle(sizeof(MyUserData), ALLOCATE_C...

Menu icon - Windows

Hello all ! I try to put icons on button... In the file .grc i have : 'GDLG' 32400 Palette | leftCaption | close 0 0 678 42 "" { /* [ 1] */ IconButton 6 1 40 40 32100 /* [ 2] */ IconButton 48 1 40 40 32101 My icons are in RFIX/images, the project bui...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

API BASICs

Hi All. We are a group of young Architects in South Africa whom are looking at creating a simple api that helps us with the installation of a set of gdl tools relative to our market. We where hoping to find a basic guide to the API creation, with the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable sectional view

Hello all, I would like to know if I can disable sectional view in archicad17 with an add-on? Sectional view does crash my add-on, if it's possible when my add-on start, sectional view will be disable. Thank you in advance.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dynamic Polyline base code object

Hello everyone. In the past couple of months I've been in a GDL streak creating, updating and fixing lots of little self made parts... and the code just seemed to flow; so I tackled my wish to have (make, to learn, in my case) a dynamic polyline. A f...

sinceV6 by Enthusiast
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Menu icon - MAC

Hi, I'm pretty desperate adding icon in the ArchiCAD menu on MAC. I already add icons in Dialog on Win/MAC and Menu icon only on Win. After inspecting few .bundle(s) from Graphisoft, I see there are tiff images named with ID prefixed with 'b' (like b...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bim Fast, Bug with section on ArchiCAD 17

Since the release of ArchiCAD 17, my add-on does crash Archicad17 when I open sectional view I develop on xCode, here is the error frame provided by GSReport. Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread 0 com.graphisoft.ElementManager 0x...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 15 ODBC to Teamwork connection

Does anyone know (1) the best way to create a datasource for a TW project under Win7 with TW on Server 2008R2 Enterprise? (2) At the workstation, should the DSN be referencing a User source, Machine source, for File source? (3) Will the odbc admin ac...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 15 ODBC Project Connection Performance

Is the data import to MS Access 2007-2010 more efficient from a project .pla and library .pla than it is from a .pln and library .pla? Is the data import to Access more efficient from a library extracted to folders than from a library resident in a ....

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Notification Manager

Hi All, Can the Notification Manager be used before a user request for the API is called? I would like to install ACAPI_Notify_CatchProjectEvent prior to the user calling any functions in the API. I have tried adding it to the Initialise function how...