Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

This add on is outdated

Hello, Iv'e created a new AC add-on using vs 2005. I own AC13 64 bit. When I compiled my project I chose the platform as X64 and everything seemd fine, but evertime I try to load the add-on (using DEMO version of AC) it doesnt load my add-ons saying ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi :)

Hello! I'm new to developing, but I have a really nice progress by now. So far I only study the API, since I dont have the Authorization code yet. I sent the application form 5 days ago and still didn't get any response. Is it usuall? how much time d...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I need a favour :)

Hi, My computer in my workplace won't let me download exe files. Could anyone ZIP the AC13 API for me? Thx

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

GS developer authorization code

Hi. I'd like to develop an add-on for personal use only, I mean, i'm not interested in any kind of profit and so fourth, and the specific add-on I wish to develop is only suitible for my personal use. Therefore I'd like to ask you if it's possible to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

That's a (Very) rough start

Hi again. It's been already 4 days that I find myself reading the same lines over and over again and going thorugh all documents and examples in the devkit, and still nothing. Iv'e got much experience with programming and self-learning but this time ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to provide a custom IFC Import menu item?

Hi, I am an absolute newbie regarding archicad development and have some questions to get started. Our institute at QUT/Brisbane has developed an IFC database, which is similar to bimserver.org. In contrast, we aim at the CPL license and a more light...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Different file formats

Hi there, Could anyone please shortly explain to me what is the difference and meaning of each one of the following formats? apx grc and another issue... How can I "install" the examples in the dev kit? thx

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes