Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is there a way to pack/encrypt built-in GDL Objects?

Hello there, I am developing an Add-on with built-in GDL Objects in its resources. I am registering and loading these Objects with ACAPI_Register_BuiltInLibrary function. Is there a way to pack or encrypt these GDL Objects, so no one should be able t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to handle GDL REQUEST command in add-ons?

Maybe someone could shed some light on how to handle GDL REQUEST command in add-ons? In GDL Reference manual we have: REQUEST (extension_name, parameter_string, variable1, variable2, … ) I would like my custom GDL Objects to communicate with my add-o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Placing a window on a wall bug.

Hi, I add two walls and an window using the DevToolkit (12.2156). The window is placed outside the wall. I cannot attach the PLN file to to this post (over 256 KB) but I can send it for testing. Notes: 1. if I change some of the input slightly the bu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Material Setting Dialog

Hi, I have a question, I want to use some feature. In Material Setting Dialog(I don't know what's name in english version) Preview window > I want to use in new dialog(I made it) I saw API_Material structure. But i think there is no information and f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Floor warning

Hi, In my add-on I add elements (walls, windows, slabs, etc) to different floors. In the end, ArchiCAD prompts a message. Information: As a result of the last operation, Elements have been added created and/or changed their position on correctly unse...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joint walls

Hi, I add two walls that have joint ending point, but ArchiCAD draws their ends like they are apart. How do I make ArchiCAD draw the walls ends correctly? I hope the following illustration explains the problem: What I Get What I Wish ___________ ____...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a question about GDL ,,,

Hi, I'm looking for information about GDL Compiler(or Interpreter). We have a lot of GDL objects. and use in ArchiCAD. But we want to use other program(Window Application or something) We reuse GDL objects in our application(Not ArchiCAD, Not ArchiCA...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add Add-On version info?

I was add version info next way: Add -> Resource -> Version -> New and now ArchiCAD set next info for Add-On "The file is either not an Add-On or an outdated one that cannot be used with this ArchiCAD version." How I must to specify version info corr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes