Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Developer - Can't Build Examples

Hi, I am new to developing add-ons and also new to C++ (I have done programming in other languages before). I have installed the Dev Kit 14.2550 and Visual C++ 2005 Express and read everything I can find on building the example projects but cannot ge...

Saving to textfile problem

Text file saving problem Only 2 question 1. Why I have to type ./Text1.txt.txt To Get The file dialog work 2. How can I filter only text file using DG::FileDialog DG::FileDialog dlg (DG::FileDialog::Save); dlg.SetTitle ("Save File"); dlg.SetOKButtonT...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Localization strings

Hi, I can`t get over following problem: I have a GRC file with expressions to localize, but I cant make resource compiler to handle them. I tried to modify the compileGRCs.pl file, but its always the same: as soon as it finds a special character, it ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Placing Object with desired Hotspot

At last, I can put my object on the floorplan and I can change some attribute of it http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=182285#1 My object have many hotspot but now I can use only default hotspot to place it. Are there any way the pla...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic Link library folder when loading add-on? How to

I want to auto link library when I load add-on I found this code GSErrCode __ACENV_CALL Initialize (void) { GSErrCode err = ACAPI_Install_MenuHandler (32500, MenuCommandHandler); if (err != NoError) DBPrintf ("LibPart Test:: Initialize() ACAPI_Instal...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

ACAPI_Element_Get crashes

Hi, I need to get rid of hotlinks created by my add-on, and I've found a nice example in the Element_Test code. But for a mysterious reason, Archicad crashes when I call the ACAPI_Element_Get function... Here's the code : //Function's error code GSEr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Building Explorer (VBE) for iPad

I know this has been posted in the Wishlist section - just thought I'd re-remind the developers that this is a HIGH PRIORITY project. The beauty of VBE is that you can present a project away from the office, or provide it to the client for their own ...

Layout name returned with layout number?

Hi I am trying to retrieve a list of all the layout names, but I get the layout number included with the name. My code looks something like this for (GSIndex i = 0; i < nDbases; i++) { API_DatabaseInfo dbPars; BNZeroMemory (&dbPars, sizeof (API_Datab...

How to save schedule to harddisk as a txt file via API?

I'm a new developer of ArchiCAD. Today I try to make a menu with API to save schedule as a text file but when I open schedule, the menu always disabled. I checked with the documents or samples, menus not included with schedule type (^XX). I also try ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes