Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

dimension edit

Hi, I've tried to modify the text of a linear dimension; I'm doing it through memo with the ACAPI_Element_Change function. Everything works fine, but: linear dimension is defined by static and relative points. When I'm re-typing the dimension text, t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ACAPI_Element_UnLink issues

After used ACAPI_Element_UnLink to delete all links of an element , the number of the links got by ACAPI_Element_GetLinks is still not zero. (The links is created and deleted by the same add-on, alos set undo functions )

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Does it matter which version of Visual Studio you use?

Hi, I'm working on an add-on built for ArchiCAD 11. It was compiled in VS 2005 by another developer and worked just fine. I just recompiled it in VS 2008 (release mode), but I get this error when I try to load it in ArchiCAD (demo mode): The file is ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ACAPI_Element_Delete issue

Hello, i'm trying to use the ACAPI_Element_Delete function which requires an "ACAPI_Elem_Head **" value as first parameter in order to delete the right element (as written in the Database Overview). In my code, i first set the variable "API_Element *...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add-on manager & MDID err

Hi, I have 2 problems: 1. I'm unable to run the add-on manager application on macos (using 10.5., tried devkit 13 and 14. it just crashes before anything shows up. On windows add-on manager for devkit 12 is working, but 13&14 doesnt. the 14 version o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

User Controls and UC.h

I have found no documentation on functions declared in UC.h It is very interesting to know what e.g. (UCFunctionTable* ucFt) does. This functions are about user interface controls (such as pen selection or layers list, material list and so on). There...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

X64 Archicad: The selected object is not a All Add-Ons.

I am developing my add-on using window7 , vs 2005 for ArchiCAD 13 , 64bit. When I am opening a new project and compile any add on (even new empty project) with X64 as platform and try to load the add on in ArchiCAD 64 Bit under window 7. It gives: "T...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with add-on running in x64 bit ArchiCAD

I compiled my addon that can run in archicad13, 32 bit, pc. I open up a new API project with "include x64 target" option checked and transfer all the script across and compile it again. When I try to load the add on under window 7, archicad13, 64 bit...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes