Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Finding .pln file written ArchiCAD Version.

Hi, I have two types of ArcheCAD7.0 .pln files one type is saved before ArchiCAD9.0 was installed on our systems and second types is saved after ArchiCAD9.0 was installed. If I open the drawings with ArchiCAD9.0 of type one (drawings saved in ArcheCA...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

64bit add-on develop

I just create a 64bit add-on with 13.2517 version. when I load my add-on in Archicad13 on a 64bit win7 machine, it told me"The file is an outdated Add-on that cannot be used with this ArchiCAD version". My install package is AC13-INT32.exe. thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

API hide all layers

Total C++ newbie here, but I am making slow progress.... I am loving the God like powers of the API, but the learning curve is massive. Currently I am stuck on the following... I am trying to hide all layers in my addon (before turning specific layer...

Bug on Snow Leopard

My plugin doesn't run on this platform. My plugin planted Snow Leopard, if we walk away ArchiCAD 13. I have a report to Apple. Exception Type : EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS) Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0X0000000000000000 thank you.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plugin 64 bits

I would spend my plugin on 64 bit archicad 13 64 bit, how do I go about it thank you? The problem is that I have no machine to test on 64 bits. thank you for your help.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to load AddIn

I've some problems with loading AddIns. If I compile a API Example (plan_dump) with the DEMO Keys and try to load it in german DEMO Version I get an error: "Das Add-On kann nicht freigeschalten werden. Bitte kontaktieren Sie Ihren Distributor." engli...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Use MFC in ArchiCAD Addon

Because I want to send Data from ArchiCAD to an App via DDE, I need mfc support in the add on. Trying this I get a linker error: Fehler 1 error LNK2005: _DllMain@12 ist bereits in ACAP_STAT.lib(ACAPlib.obj) definiert. mfcs80d.lib English Error 1 erro...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ConvHatchToPoly missing from AC 13 DevKit

ArchiCAD 12 DevKit has ConvHatchToPoly function in vectorimagedata.h I cannot find it from ArchiCAD 13 DevKit. What to do?? I have used it in conversion of VectorImage profiles: 1. Find Hatch from VectorImage using ConstVectorImageIterator 2. Convert...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Geometry::ResizePolygon2DDataContour ()

Problem with GSErr ResizePolygon2DDataContour ( const Polygon2DData& poly, long contourIdx, double offset, VAArray* resultPolys ) This function work fine for different polygons but I found one problem for polygon with coordinates 0 – (0.000000, 0.000...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use of Geometry::OffsetPolygon2DData() function.

Hi, I want to use Geometry::OffsetPolygon2DData() function. The structure of this function is Geometry::OffsetPolygon2DData(const Polygon2DData& poly, Vector offset, Polygon2Ddata* offsetedPoly); But, I don’t have offset as the Vector (I have in doub...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes