Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wrong window floorInd

There is wall with window on plan. In Archicad 9. I use API DevKit 6.1. This plan and data is Ok. Wall floorInd=0 and Window floorInd=0. Archicad 10. I use API DevKit 10.22. Wall floorInd=0 BUT Window floorInd=1. Maybe it is BUG? Can community help m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New to API Development

Hi friends, I am new to API development, i have good experience of c++ programming. can any one help me writing some small programmes. then i will experiment the things. is there any training or books available, i am located in Australia. please help...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Critical problem with Dll_test in latest SDK?

There appears to be a serious problem with the Dll_test example in the latest SDK 11 with the latest ArchiCAD 11: No matter what I do it gives an error "The file is an outdated Add-On that cannot be used with this ArchiCAD version" when I try to buil...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Debug vs. Release version issue?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had the following issue: the Debug version of my add-on loads, but the Release version doesn't (the Release version compiles and links fine). thanks in advance, Chuck

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Archicad: wall problem

I don't know, maybe i'm not completely skilled in Archicad, but I often have a problem with walls. I mean, it is difficult to create a wall with not perpendicular frontal sides (for example a vertical triangle). I know that it is possible to make in ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hyperlink for ArchiCAD objects?

I can't find a hyperlink property for ArchiCAD objects (other CAD applications like AutoCAD, Revit, Triforma, etc. have them). Does such a thing exist in ArchiCAD? thanks in advance, Chuck

• 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem about GS::uchar_t

I try to use API Dev 11 to develop my Add-on. And I found that GSRoot Document (come with API Dev 11) is out-of-date. I can not find any method (fuction) to work with GS::uchar_t ( such as GS::ucscpy ...). So I must try some code in an example. I can...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes