Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to make my palette visible when ArchiCAD is loaded?

Hello. I have a custom palette which I can show/hide using appropriate menu entries. I tried to make it appearing automatically from my Add-on's Initialize() routine, but without any success. It is not visible anyway. Is there any way to do it? Thank...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to handle a mouse click in the Floor plan window?

Hello, Is there a way to handle mouse click events from the ArchiCAD Floor plan window in an Add-on? I need to know the exact cursor coordinates when user clicks somewhere on a selected element in the Floor plan window. Is it possible? Thank you!

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add custom Context menu to treview in the Dialog

Please help me to understand what I have to do to create own custom context menu on TreeView instead of "What's this?". The problem is : I didn't find solution in case of dialog with treeview created from GRC file. Also anoter problem ... unable to a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL variant in c# programming

Hi, Im using c# programming language. I can get the parameters from parameters_of_objects table while i execute the query in archicad. While i use c# programming datareader to execute the same command(which is working in archicad environment), its no...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to pack/encrypt built-in GDL Objects?

Hello there, I am developing an Add-on with built-in GDL Objects in its resources. I am registering and loading these Objects with ACAPI_Register_BuiltInLibrary function. Is there a way to pack or encrypt these GDL Objects, so no one should be able t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to handle GDL REQUEST command in add-ons?

Maybe someone could shed some light on how to handle GDL REQUEST command in add-ons? In GDL Reference manual we have: REQUEST (extension_name, parameter_string, variable1, variable2, … ) I would like my custom GDL Objects to communicate with my add-o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Placing a window on a wall bug.

Hi, I add two walls and an window using the DevToolkit (12.2156). The window is placed outside the wall. I cannot attach the PLN file to to this post (over 256 KB) but I can send it for testing. Notes: 1. if I change some of the input slightly the bu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes