Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom element settings panels

While working with panel test example, i've got trouble. Infobox with custom panel works, but: 1) defaults for the element are not changed while using eyedropper 2) when I add menu in my addon, customm panel is dissapearing when calling this menu P.S...

Addons in Plotmaker

Are there any ways to add menus in Plotmaker to call my addon's functions?. The only way i find in APIdevkit 5.1 is to use file open/save routine. I want to create addon which is drawing layout book content on the first layout. Thanks.

Which Compiler?

There are a bunch of MicroSoft C++ compilers out there, in your opinion which should I buy to do API programming? I'm looking for compatibility, but also longevity. If I buy a compiler it had better last a few years -- I don't want to have to upgrade...

[newbie] how about 'hello world'

When I wrote my introduction to the forum, Karl said Looking at the PDF link that you posted, I think you're in for some "fun", Tor Jørgen! Welcome! I'm glad for the welcome, but I worry that maybe I'm in over my head - I guess thats where the fun st...

referencing by name, not index number

I am digging through the settings for defaults of different element types, and I found that many attributes are referenced by number, not name. So if I want to set the font to "Arial" or the layer to "Text - Notes," I have to reference them by their ...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension witness gap settings

I am trying to write an API which create dimensions in various situations, using a default made in the API. I have most of the settings figured out, but the witnessVal seting in API_DimElem is killing me. It's the setting for the gap between the end ...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[newbie] browsing through materials

When I step through all the materials, one at a time, I can get all info from them. However, when I step through the geometry from the 3D-Window, I get some "iumat" short that should be an index into the materials. When I use this "iumat" I can reach...

stefan by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[newbie] stepping through the vertices of a polygon

My Radiance exporter is slowly getting born... I am failing to step through the vertices of a polygon. I am able to get access to the body of the 3D-objects. The 3D-Test example shows how to step through all the vertices of the body and through all t...

stefan by Booster
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Project Dimension settings idea

B) B) Allow different rounding accuracy levels based on viewset Although, I also just considered blanketly locking rounding at 1/16" B) Ideallly, I'd like dimension rounding to act like a Display Option. As I have come to understand Archicad dimensio...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ceiling Add-on ideas

To break off some of the posts from my previous "ideas" thread: 2) The ability to have multiple ceiling types within a room. In what way would like the association between a ceiling and a room to be expressed? Or are you simply pointing out that a so...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes