Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

ACAPI_Automate() to save IFC file

Hi all, I have compiled the Automate_Functions example of the AC15 DevKit. While most of the example functionality indeed does work, the "Save as Ifc" menu item triggers the following error message "Error in APIDo_SaveID (Ifc): ???" a little further ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AddOnAdmin

Hi guys, Just upgraded my Addon development environment to AC15, but ran into some serious problems in regards to the AddOnAdmin utility. First of all, it seems to be missing completely in the OSX version of the Development Kit. Secondly, the Windows...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Geometry::Circle_2Pt1Lin parameter

Hi everyone! Please help - what means "palne-part" and parameter "const Coord& refCo" in description of functions Geometry::Circle_2Pt1Lin, Geometry::Circle_1Pt2Lin and Geometry::Circle_3Lin?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3-point arc

Hello everyone! I have one question - how to create 3-point(begCoord, midCoordArc, endCoord) circle arc with Geometry module? Or how to calculate center coordinate of this arc without view angle?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't load sample, even with Developer ID

I'm starting to develop an Archicad 14 Add-On and I think this beginning is kind of hard. I have a Developer ID, I already got the "AddOnAdmin" output numbers and put them in grc file (3D_TestFix.grc). I am trying to load that sample, "3D_Test", but ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Open/Select object call

Hi, i would like to know if somebody can tell me how to call the dialog to select an object from the libraries(double click from the object icon in the left menu bar) from my API, i mean, the function which call this dialog. Thank you! Alex

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

GetExportedFuncAddrs error after convert to VS2010

Now I converted my ArchiCAD Add-on project from VS2008 to VS2010, some error was fixed by me. But Only this error that I cannot fix it Error 1 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol GetExportedFuncAddrs C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\API Development ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Documentation for odbc driver AC14

Hi there The Calculation Guide p.56: "Documentation is available for GRAPHISOFT SQL. It is included in the GRAPHISOFT ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) documentation which can be downloaded from the Documentation section of the GRAPHISOFT Developer C...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Modify attributes of my own object

Hi developers, I've drawn a new object from my API. Imagine i have defined a new attribute(i.e. angle axe x rotation = inc(in the example picture)) and i would like to modify the field from my API and automatically change this paremeter in the object...

Sin título.png
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

AC15 Library Developer Kit?

graphisoft, Any word on when the Lib Dev Kit for 15 will be available? This is kinda important ... Dev downloads page only has 14 kit - http://www.graphisoft.com/support/developer/downloads/ cheers, owen

owen by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes