Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ACAPI_3D_DecomposePgon

I've done it again... I've relooked at my Radiance exporter and am stumbling on the decomposition of the ArchiCAD polygon into a set of valid convex polygons. I think it is a strictly C++ question, but the sparse documentation leaves me not much choi...

stefan by Booster
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Enabling commands in GDL 2D symbol window: How?

Following the documentation for STR# resources, the menu strings for my little QuickDisplay plug-in include "^" codes so that the commands are also available in section and detail windows: 'STR#' 32500 "Menu strings" { /* [ 1] */ "QuickDisplay" /* [ ...

ACAPI_Element_ChangeDefaults function question

I am attempting to change the layer used for Polylines, based on the color that is selected. (Long story). The idea is that if the user selects color 164, another function will be called to scan for what layer that should be. This part seems to work,...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CodeWarrior 9 question

Hi guys, Well, I'm about to take the plunge into the Mac/OS X world in the next couple of weeks, buying a used system from a fellow ac-talker. Jumping into a new world of products and terminology, I feel safer double checking things before purchasing...

[Wish] Full access to program variables

I think an important wish to add is a rather simple one: Full access to any and all user-settable variables. If a user can open a menu and/or change a setting, it should be accessible via the API system.

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

API_Gable(Plane coefficients)

Could you please explain the plane coefficients a, b, c, d - Plane coefficients relative to the parent element. What is parent element and where is its origin? I mean in which coordinate system the plane is specified. See GS.APIDevKit.1033/APIDoc/API...

Support Tools

I am looking for Windows XP applications/utilities to do the following things: 1. capture splash screen graphics from inside the ArchiCAD installer files. On a Mac you could do this with ResEdit. Is there an equivalent entity in the XP world? 2. am p...

XML Library Developer Tool Problem in 9

I had been experimenting with the Library Developer tool to convert GSM object files to XML files with the Archicad 8.1 library with great success in converting files. In trying to use it on the Archicad 9 library, I am finding that the results are n...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

What is 'visual' about visual c++

Can anyone tell me where the visual comes into play in Microsft's visual c++. I've been working through tutorials form MS and others and have yet to see anything that I would consider visual except for flowcharts in the books and these appear to have...