Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

Error with Visual C++ 2005 and AddOnAdmin

Hi guys, First of all, sorry for english. So, i'm starting to review the examples provided with (API Development Kit 15.2702), to understand how to make my onw Add-on. And there are some difficulties and errors that i'm facing: 1º - following the lin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphisoft and developers...

at least I think so. 1 -The last years, two months or so before GS release BIMx, i developed a tool to translate archicad geometry to android... and two month later GS release BIMx for iPad, i abandoned the project. Before GS release BIMx I didn't re...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

newbie question

Hi all, So, for debug my add-on, I use ACAPI_WriteReport() function for display a const char*. But I would like to display a int and cast doesn't works . I search for an other function but no result... Did you have an idea for display a int ? PS : Po...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ARRAY PARAMETERS

Hello everyone, my name is Daniel. I started creating more GDL objects, and i have a problem with array parameters, maybe you can help me. If i have 3 parameters A, B and C. IF A=2; B=3 then I want that parameter C have 2 values because A=2 and anoth...

Cosminn by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Compiling AC14 & AC15 Add-on Xcode LLVM Compiler

Hi All, I'm trying to get Archicad Add-ons for OSX 10.6/10.7 to compile in Xcode 4.2 or 4.3 using the Apple LLVM Compiler 3.0, so I can use the awesome LLVM Static Analyser. I have one problem. I'm getting two instances of this compile error: "'Mutab...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad plugin incompatible with OS X Lion ?

Hi all, my name is Tristan HULOT, I'm developer in the company Atila Diffusion. Here is my problem : I develop a plugin for Archicad 15 software, this plugin has a trial version of 30 days and a full version. And to activate this plugin requires an a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad crashes when using API_WallRelation

Hello, I'm developing an Add-on that generates some information from a selected wall. For that, I need information on the connections of a wall. I've been using the API_WallRelation and, for the most part of the cases, everything works fine (conBeg, ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem compiling

Hello! I developed a great tool for my needs to AC 13 using the API 13. Last week I purchased AC15 and therefore wanted to have the add-on to this version as well, so I downloaded the 15 kit and using VS 2005 tried to compile a project (a brand new A...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes