Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Outdated Add-On that cannot be used with ArchiCAD 12

This topic has been discussed few times before. I didn't find help on my case. My ArchiCAD 12 Add-On loads fine in 2 of 4 setups. 1. Windows XP 32bit ArchiCAD 12 (FIN): OK 2. Windows Vista 64bit ArchiCAD 12 (EN): OK 3. Windows Vista 32bit ArchiCAD 12...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

how to check if library (like a toilet) overlap with wall

when we insert door or window on wall It check and cut the wall automatically, so I'd like to know how it "know" the wall?? 'cause I need to add some "smart" to object like toilet or basin which can know how far it is to stay from the beside wall and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use the 'LibPart' to create Axis Net?

I have found the 'LibPart' of the element of Axis Net. But when I create, it error. BNZeroMemory (&element, sizeof (API_Element)); BNZeroMemory(&element, sizeof(API_ElementMemo)); element.header.typeID = API_ObjectID; ACAPI_Element_GetDefaults(&eleme...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to display the headers of the ListBox?

In my ListBox, it has Three headers. DGListSetHeaderItemCount(dialId, item, 3); DGListSetHeaderFlags(dialId, item, true, false, false); DGListSetHeaderItemFlags(dialId, item, 1, DG_IS_CENTER|DG_IS_TRUNCMIDDLE, false); DGListSetHeaderItemText(dialId, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error RC2135 ,How to solve it?

Just like this: Debug\Demo.grc.rc2(19) : error RC2135 : file not found: STRS Debug\Demo.grc.rc2(21) : error RC2135 : file not found: 0 Debug\Demo.grc.rc2(22) : error RC2135 : file not found: DevKit Debug\Demo.grc.rc2(23) : error RC2135 : file not fou...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DGListSetItemText not in ArchiCAD12 API Help

In ArchiCAD12 API Help, the function " DGListSetTabFieldData (short dialId, short item, short tabIndex, short begPos, short endPos, short justFlag, short truncFlag, bool hasSeparator, bool status)" ,the last parameter has no description. Has no descr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to find ArchiCAD GUID using IFC GUID?

I need to find matching IFC building elements in ArchiCAD. How to find ArchiCAD Guid using IFC GUID? Is there any ways to find building elements using IFC GUID or convert IFC GUID to ArchiCAD GUID? Happy New Year 2009! Here is some detail info: Build...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get Addon folder file name?

How to get Addon folder file name? I want to open a help file (html) which is located in the same place with the addon. Opening the file in to browser can be done with: ShellExecute(NULL, "open", pPath, NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL); ACAPI_Environment(A...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes