Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Add-on suddenly stops working

I've been working on an Add-on for AC9. Going fine, starting to get the hang of the ACAPI (and C++ ). Suddenly, ArchiCAD is telling me that the Add-on cannot be loaded. Checking in the Add-on manager, I see: The file is either not an Add-On or an out...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Development in C# anyone?

Has anyone given this a try yet? I've read the 'Non Visual C++ Development' document several times now. I figured I'd at least see what happens. It shouldn't be hard in C# to use the ACAP_DLL.apx or to implement the initialization and termination fun...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

libPart_updateSection problems

Hello, When I change a default value of a library part parameter for some strange reason the option 'set as default' on the library parts interface script is getting turned off. This is in AC v7. My code basically does: ACAPI_LibPart_GetSect_ParamDef...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

__fastcall issue?

Using the rendering API I bumped into the following problem: To use the FreeImage library I include its header and link its .lib file. The whole library uses __cdecl. It has function names like this: FreeImage_Save(...) In the .lib it looks like this...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

drwIndex, send to front/back

Hello, I want to programmatically send elements to front/back and am finding strange things with element.header.drwIndex. According to the docs: drwIndex The index of the element in drawing order. It is important for bring to front/send to back type ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Independent details

API 6.1 allows create and delete independend detail database now. It is possible to get all detail database ids. But I didnt find a way to change the IdStr and the name of a database ( at last the name ). And I didn find a way to get the IdStr and th...

Oleg by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL and API in Layout Mode (Integrated Workflow)

Djordje wrote:As one of the most important news will be PlotMaker integration into ArchiCAD, how do the GDL/API gurus see the playing field now? GDL in PlotMaker was a loooong standing wish; now it is a reality. I am assuming, as Djordje, that the ND...

GDL-API communication wishes

I would like to offer for discussion two wishes for the future version. ( If it is allowed and is welcomed here. )1) I would like to have a feature of a communication channel between GDL script and an addon.Actually I used such approach in one big pr...

Oleg by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

alternate to the internal elevation tool?

Hi I am wondering is this is something that could be achieved with an API add-on. Select a section/elevation line on plan and automatically extend it to the boundary of a (selected) zone (or zone boundary). Maybe even give the section the elevation p...