Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

[BUG] mapId of all the children of a navigator item

item_data.mapId = API_LayoutMap; // more codes API_NavigatorItem** items; err = ACAPI_Environment(APIEnv_GetNavigatorChildrenItemsID, &item_data, &items); if (mErr != NoError) return; int cnt = BMhGetSize((GSHandle)items) / sizeof(API_NavigatorItem);...

Layout ID, bug?

I created a subset with the following ID settings (using API): subset.customNumbering = true; subset.useUpperPrefix = false; subset.addOwnPrefix = false; subset.numberingStyle = API_NS_noID; Then, I created a layout with API_DatabaseInfo->ref set to ...

How to get the navigator main tree name?

[See attached file.] I can get this name by calling ACAPI_Environment(APIEnv_GetProjectNotesID) and use the value of projectName. When this is empty, I call ACAPI_Environment(APIEnv_ProjectID) and check the untitled flag: if true, I set the tree name...

GDL object access parameters from addon

Currently I have developed a GDL object and an addon and want to know if its possible to share parameters set in the addon, to the GDL object. Is it possible to do this via GLOBAL parameters, Elements or even text files. Please let me know if this is...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Get renovation filter guid [SOLVED TEMPORARILY]

I am unable to get the renovation filter guid. I am planning to set the renovationFilterGuid of API_NavigatorView. Although ACAPI_Database(APIDb_GetActualRenovationFilterID) can get the current renovation filter, I need to use other renovation filter...

Change Wall parameters through ACAPI_Element_Change

Hi All, I would like to change the volume (height,width,length), and the filler material of a wall. How is it possible through ACAPI_Element_Change, currently I have the API_Guid both GSGuid of an element? Please also attend some example code to star...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

GSModeler element to API_element

Hi All, I have the GSModeler elements of a model, and I would like to get parameters from it. (material, volume, etc..). Could you please share a piece of code how can I get this through the API? Thanks: Andor

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

drawing scale [SOLVED]

I am trying to add drawing using the API. I am able to do so but the scale of the drawing done with the API is not the same as manually doing it (drag-drop). (See attached image file.) The first image (above) is done manually while the second image (...

create layout [SOLVED]

I am trying to create a new layout using ACAPI_Environment(APIEnv_NewNavigatorViewID). Here is my initial item data: API_NavigatorItem navi_item; BNZeroMemory(&navi_item, sizeof(API_NavigatorItem)); navi_item.mapId = API_LayoutMap; navi_item.db.datab...