Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

Identifier of navigator - project plan

Hello All ! Are there a function that return an identifier in what plans we are in ArchiCAD ?? An example : We are in a view cuts, I want the identifier of the view... If someone understands my reasoning, Help me ! Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating/Adding polygon (holes) in a zone [SOLVED]

Figure 1 I have the following zones, walls and a polygon (using polyline). The polygon is used as the boundary for the main zone. Figure 2 (manual) I created the main zone polygon (MZP) by following the vertices of the polyline as the guide. Then, I ...

API_ApplicationPrefsFolderID

Hello All ! I seek the folder which corresponds to API_ApplicationPrefsFolderID on windows ? Indded, i think i'ts a hidden folder. If anyone knows the path to acces. Thank in advance

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Librairie compil Visual Studio 2010

Hello All !! When i build my project, i have an error this is : ACAP_STAT.lib(ACAPlib.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'api_c.pdb' cannot found with 'ACAP_STAT.lib(ACAPlib.obj)' or C:\....\Examples\Myproject\api_c.pdb ; object will be linked whitout debug...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding new navigator item [SOLVED TEMPORARILY]

I am trying to add a navigator item using ACAPI_Environment(APIEnv_NewNavigatorViewID, ...). I followed the sample code on the documentation and just modify the parent_child values to the first child (index 0) of navigation set (index 1), but unable ...

Reloading BIM Server Libraries

Hi All, Having trouble reloading BIM server libraries when using the sample code from the developer docs. It reloads the libraries, but instead of reloading the BIM libraries, it drops them and loads them as linked libraries at C:\Users\username\Grap...

ODBC driver 17 under 64bit operating system

Hello, I would like to use the current ArchiCAD 17 ODBC driver in our 64bit application to extract data from .pla and .pln files. In former 32bit versions of the driver it was necessary to install as well Apples QuickTime. Unfortunately, there is no ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

GSHandle to structure [SOLVED]

I have a structure and I saved it on attribute user data using: API_AttributeUserData user_data; user_data.dataVersion = MY_ATTS_VERS; user_data.platformSign = GS::Win_Platform_Sign; user_data.dataHdl = BMAllocateHandle(sizeof(MyUserData), ALLOCATE_C...