Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FoxPro in AC8.1

Hi lads How should I knob my FoxPro .exe file into AC8.1 system as an add-on? Are there any ways to solve my problem?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Help - GDL I/O ADD-on

Please help with full examples (array creation/array reading/data transfer from array to object parameters in Library part structures) of Library objects with using script corresponding to Database There is a need of choosing Database components from...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with String functions

Hy there! I'm having a lot of troubles recently in developing Archicad add-ons because I can't any function to work. It seems that when encountering a call to one of these functions, the add-on simply stops. Any ideas?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

User data Problem

hi, I have create two addons. The first based on Panel_test to set my user data and the second to read this user data for exporting data to external program. The problem is that the data is not reading by second addons. I have used as help Notificati...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Info about Development enviroment

Hi all. I'm going to start developing an Archicad add-on. I have readded in this forum that developing with MSVisual Studio 2005 I could have some problems. I ask you if this is true. Thanks, Flavio

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Create Element On the Project Plan

Hi I am trying to call a GDL object via an API (using ACAPI_ELEMENT_CREATE) but it doesnt seem to work. How do I call the GDL object which is in my library multiple times and place it on plan ???

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A Better Align Tool

This is more a request/wish of an end user than a developer, but where else would I go? I have also posted this on the new gdlDeveloper.com....... I, being of no GDL skill, come humbly to you asking for a recreation of the Orbit style Align Tool, and...

All API Developers

I am looking to develop a API. If you have experience in this area and are looking for some work can you please contact me privately through my message box. If you are interested please list in your message 1. What programming languages you have know...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Calling all Object Developers!

I am trying to get in touch with other object developers who have objects on sale at Objects Online. I have not found contact details for the following developers: 3D fusion; ArchiGDL; archiTREK; 3D Object Studio; AEC Infosystems Ltd; DCA; Design Ani...

Identifying elements in ArchiCAD exported IFC file

Hi, I have an add-on that forces ArchiCAD to export to an IFC file each time a new element is added to the project. The add-on then notifies another application called the IFC Viewer, which loads/reloads the IFC file and displays the contents in 3D. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes