Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Compile Error

While trying to build an addon the following warning is given, Can somebody tell me how to get rid of this? Thanks, Dipan ------ Rebuild All started: Project: AcAddonSample, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------ Deleting intermediate files and output fil...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to determine the pixel-width of a widgets text

Hi My addon is dynamically creating widgets. Example: Buttons are created and the width of the buttons should fit the width of text of the buttons. The buttons text is not known before so i need to get the pixel width of the text at run time. I see a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GSDH and API10

Just tried the API for AC10 and I was extremely surprised, that it seems the GRC compiler now does not compile 'GSDH' resource. If I have correctly understood, instead of it was introduced 'DLGH'. I do not understand why it was impossible to keep 'GS...

Oleg by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Walk Through

Can some walk me through creating the simplest of addons in VC++ .NET, say having one textbox and one button? Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thanks, Dipan Das

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn layers on/off in real time?

Is it possible you clever developers? I figure a box with the layer list where one could turn on/off layers in real time so that the model view updates accordingly. Purpose is to show different alternatives very easily and quickly. Yes or No?

Problem compiling ArchiCAD addon in VC++ .NET

Hi, I have just started learning how to create ArchiCAD addons using VC++ .NET. When I create a new ArchiCAD addon project and compile it it works fine. However when I try to add a new windows form, it fails to compile. Also, if somebody can send me ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems creating ArchiCAD addon in VC++

Hi, I have just started learning how to create ArchiCAD addons using VC++ .NET. When I create a new ArchiCAD addon project and compile it it works fine. However when I try to add a new windows form, it fails to compile. Also, if somebody can send me ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to let the user stop a for-loop (DGModelessHandler?)

Hi! I am searching for a way to enable the user to stop a for-loop started by the addon. Example: { bool abort = false; CTestWindow window(abort); //modeless window with access to "abort" for (int i = 0; (i < 10) && !abort; i++) { Sleep(500); PRINT(G...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes