Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VB????.dll's

The ODBC driver setup installed some dll's with the prefix vb into C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\ArchiCAD Plan ODBC Driver v1.1.0. Can anyone tell me what they are for as I can't reference them in any VB project. Marcus.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

getting the Key number

in the API documentation, there is a reference to an API command APIEnv_CheckDongleID that can be used to get the dongle content. All I need is to get the number of the dongle itself. Does anyone have any information on this? Of is this something I s...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Only show objects with a specific code in ID.

Hi, is it possible to build an API that hide/show objects with a specific ID code? It should work like layers but with ID code instead. Or maybe make a new code that you could attach too all objects? For example, I have alot of objects like wall, win...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding data to an element type

Is it possible to add further information to a simple element type, like walls or slabs? I am looking to add something like fire rating, UL number, sound transmission ratings, etc. to floors and walls. I know in GDL it's simple, but I am digging arou...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

CodeWarrior linking issue

Hello All, I am very newbie on a Mac platform and CodeWarrior compiler. CW just arrived yeaterday. Though I have coped and have compiled one of my projects to try ( and it works ) but I can not understand a linker issue. ( API 6.1 ) I actively use ST...

Oleg by Advocate
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

ODBC / SQL - Requests

On serach of making external SQL-requests to my plan-files I was reading a bit about the ODBC-drivers for win. I just made a simple connect to a plan from a 'open office' shedule, but had not time to get it completely working. I am wondering if there...