Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

VB????.dll's

The ODBC driver setup installed some dll's with the prefix vb into C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\ArchiCAD Plan ODBC Driver v1.1.0. Can anyone tell me what they are for as I can't reference them in any VB project. Marcus.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

getting the Key number

in the API documentation, there is a reference to an API command APIEnv_CheckDongleID that can be used to get the dongle content. All I need is to get the number of the dongle itself. Does anyone have any information on this? Of is this something I s...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Only show objects with a specific code in ID.

Hi, is it possible to build an API that hide/show objects with a specific ID code? It should work like layers but with ID code instead. Or maybe make a new code that you could attach too all objects? For example, I have alot of objects like wall, win...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding data to an element type

Is it possible to add further information to a simple element type, like walls or slabs? I am looking to add something like fire rating, UL number, sound transmission ratings, etc. to floors and walls. I know in GDL it's simple, but I am digging arou...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

CodeWarrior linking issue

Hello All, I am very newbie on a Mac platform and CodeWarrior compiler. CW just arrived yeaterday. Though I have coped and have compiled one of my projects to try ( and it works ) but I can not understand a linker issue. ( API 6.1 ) I actively use ST...

Oleg by Advocate
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

ODBC / SQL - Requests

On serach of making external SQL-requests to my plan-files I was reading a bit about the ODBC-drivers for win. I just made a simple connect to a plan from a 'open office' shedule, but had not time to get it completely working. I am wondering if there...