Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add user data to the hotlink source pln file in the host pln file?

DevJeer
Newcomer
I add some hotlinks to a host pln file.
I can get the hotlinkNode by the API.
But how can I add user data to the hostlink source pln file?
Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5

DevJeer
Newcomer
Can anyone provide some ideas?
Thanks very much.

MOREH Tamas
Newcomer
DevJeer wrote:
I add some hotlinks to a host pln file.
I can get the hotlinkNode by the API.
But how can I add user data to the hostlink source pln file?
Thanks.
Hi! Do you mean, the hotlinked.pln should store a user data, not the host.pln? Would you like to see the stored user data in the hotlinked.pln?

DevJeer
Newcomer
MOREH wrote:
DevJeer wrote:
I add some hotlinks to a host pln file.
I can get the hotlinkNode by the API.
But how can I add user data to the hostlink source pln file?
Thanks.
Hi! Do you mean, the hotlinked.pln should store a user data, not the host.pln? Would you like to see the stored user data in the hotlinked.pln?
Hi. Yes,I would like store user data in the hotlink source file,not the host file.

MOREH Tamas
Newcomer
You can't edit the hotlinked.pln file directly from the host. You have to open it in a second ARCHICAD instance and set the user data there.

DevJeer
Newcomer
MOREH wrote:
You can't edit the hotlinked.pln file directly from the host. You have to open it in a second ARCHICAD instance and set the user data there.
Thanks.
ACAPI_Automate (APIDo_OpenID, &openPars)
The above api can open the hostlinked.pln. But I would not like to open the hostlinked.pln in Archicad.
Is there other method can solve the problem?

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!