Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

GDL
About building parametric objects with GDL.

window shutters for the Wall-Addon - (goodies)

Hmooslechner
Rockstar

Some ideas for window shutters.

turn off the sound - its german and have just a look at it.. Tell me Your opinions - its a GDL for the wall-addon (goodies)

in the  Youtube-Decription you'll find the Dropbox-Link..

AC5.5-AC27EduAut, PC-Win10, MacbookAirM1, MacbookM1Max, Win-I7+Nvidia
5 REPLIES 5
Hmooslechner
Rockstar

last bugs elliminated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a3cv2j7kz0ex9o7/Archicad25%20GDLs%20f%C3%BCr%20Wandaddon%20Fensterl%C3%A4d...

It was a matter of doubled groupnames - the reason, why the second half of the leave was not shown as grouped grid. Grouping is very performance-consuming, so i added a switch to turn off the grouping and it will just put in simple sticks crosswise (slow enough). the fastest option seems to be the picture-option.

enjoy.

Dood! Let's collaborate and make our own suite of tools!  

Years ago, i asked Graphisoft Germany, if it was possible for me as Teacher to earn money for my GDLs. Their answer: "No".

As Consumer of an free Edu-Version, i am not allowed to earn any money from my Edu-Archicad-Situation. Personally, i don't understand this decision, but since then, i made it so.

If they decide that i can earn money with my Edu-Archicad, then we can collaberate at any time. Or - If the community here decides to buy me an commercial Archicad Version with updates, then we can. 

But now - its not possible for me. 

But we can still share ideas here in the open.

There is also a developer license type, available at https://archicadapi.Graphisoft.com/start.

Péter Baksa
Software Engineer, Library as a Platform
Graphisoft SE, Budapest

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!