BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

A Maxwell Burger Joint

Anonymous
Not applicable
It has been ages since I took the time to get some renderings posted here. This is a proposed Hamburger Grill at San Francisco International Airport. Modeled in ArchiCAD 13 using the Maxwell Render Plugin. It rendered over night.

For a larger image you can view here...
http://www.visualizeitbuilt.com/retail/burger-joint-san-francisco-international-airport/
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
Got a 'page not found' error...
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hm. Seems to work now. BTW, How can I hide the URL and just have the linked image show up in the body of the post? Using [Img] URL [Img] doesn't seem to work.
Karl Ottenstein
I still get page not found, Daniel. I wonder if the URL is somehow associated with your login there and you have to log out to get the public URL?

Weird. I went to your home page, followed links to find the burger joint, clicked the image to get the pop-up image, copied the link and pasted it in Safari and got the same image... after which your link worked as well. Some strange caching thing maybe...

Nice render. Image appears to be 6 am, just after the night shift cleaners finished polishing everything. 🙂

Thanks,
Karl

OT: The [img] tag lets you embed a url that displays itself here as an image. Not sure why it doesn't work for you other than that I cannot browse to the url anyway.

The [url] tag lets you show some visible text and hide the actual url, just like the <a> html tag
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Karl,

Thanks for helping sort this out. I think by using a slightly less direct link to the gallery should get this to work. Only one more click to see the full size image. I am in the process of building this site using Squarespace. Everything is pretty slick, but I am discovering these little hiccups along the way. Maybe I should resort to uploading small images directly here.
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!