BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

A zone stamp of "거실(living room)" appears outside the detail tool border.

LeeJaeYoung
Virtuoso

LeeJaeYoung_0-1662646663789.png

LeeJaeYoung_0-1662645811633.png

A zone stamp of "거실(living room)" appears outside the detail tool border.
I'm not concerned with the detail tool borders and zone stamps, but by the zone? Or is it a bug?

Q2.

LeeJaeYoung_0-1662647171400.png

There is Model View Options in Settings.
But when I rebuild, the option doesn't seem to work. Where are these settings available?

Q3.

LeeJaeYoung_1-1662647549819.png

Where can this be used?

Does it disappear when you click on it?

LeeJaeYoung_2-1662648641399.png

Q4. 

How do you make the parent body of detail?
It seems to me that you have to do it after adjusting the environment every time you rebuild. Is this correct?

I thought that it would be possible to set the environment in the detail view and load it, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

AC27 on window 11
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein

I can't understand what is surprising you?   The zone stamp is fixed in its 2D location... which you have total control over (you can drag it wherever you want it to be).  In the case of your detail, your detail border does not include the zone stamp, so it will not appear in your detail.

I may not be understanding you - much of what you post does not make any sense to me - and so recommend that you contact your normal technical support channel, which is your local distributor of Archicad.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

sorry. ^^
If you tell me how to control it, I think I can understand. There are very few places in Korea that use Archicad, and if you want to study, you have to study only through YouTube and manuals like me. The cafe was also discontinued a long time ago and is not responding.

Are you a YouTuber?
I'm also studying with your videos.^^

I don't want to delete it.
If you rebuild model, it will come back to life?

AC27 on window 11
Learn and get certified!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!