BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

AC 10 autonumbering in drawing title object

Anonymous
Not applicable
In AC 9 we used a drawing title that could put in the number of the interior elevation or detail or plan according to where it was placed in plotmaker using the <DRAWING NUMBER> . It worked great. Now we are attempting to set up our AC 10 template and are trying to get it to work again and are using #DrgID but it only seems to work when we put in plain text. Can anyone tell how to make it work in AC 10 in an object? Am I using the correct autotext working?

Thanks,
Michele
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Apparently <DRAWINGNUMBER> is now <DRAWINGID>.

I wonder what else was changed like this??!!!

Thanks,
Michele
Aussie John
Newcomer
Michele
Doesn't seem to work in objects any longer. No sure if that is a bug or a feature.
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
Frank Beister
Advisor
The list of PM9 autotext keywords you find here.

I haven't found the online manual on the GS server yet, but you will find the same list in the AC 10 manual if you search for autotext reference list or something similar.
Compare it. You will find several changes.
bim author since 1994 | bim manager since 2018 | author of selfGDL.de | openGDL | skewed archicad user hall of fame | author of bim-all-doors.gsm
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same problem. Had to re-write a lot of our objects. This is a real pain because we use the autonumber A LOT in our office.
Learn and get certified!