Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

About Dwight's book

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I'm wondering if the book of "Artlantis Attitude" could be send via E-mail or download link after the payment?
I'm asking this to avoyd the sending cost to my country.

Thanks

Wuxus
48 REPLIES 48
Eduardo Rolon
Just sent Dwight some money for the bar tab.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Thomas Holm
Booster
ejrolon wrote:
Just sent Dwight some money for the bar tab.
You got thirsty too?
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
cheers dwight i have just DL'ed the book. haven't opened it yet

i have got to finish this semester of Architecture (4thyear) so in a week i will submit myself
Anonymous
Not applicable
i want to register, and you ask for [access code number]

where do i find this number? is it in the PDF or is it the name at the base of each page?
Dwight
Newcomer
That will work.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
ok i think i did it right?

time will tell
Dwight
Newcomer
Please use the address in the book to communicate.
Dwight Atkinson
Pete
Newcomer
I have skimmed the book from virtual cover to virtual cover. Dwight has thought through everything we would commonly need, and shed valuable light on the unapparent. He also (as in previous books) provides much needed advice regarding artistic decision making, composition, etc. which you would never get from the "manual".

Artlantis has so much power in the form of speed and control, but only if you know how to unlock it. I now feel POWERFUL like I have a tool I can use to knock my client's socks off!

Open source, my butt! Get left behind while you wait for free lunch! Invest in your own education! This book is going to pay for itself many times over!

Cheers Dwight!
Pete Read
ArchiCAD 12; Artlantis Studio 2
MacBook Pro 2.4 Core2Duo, 2GB, OSX(10.5) and XPpro(SP3)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dwight wrote:
And what about that beer glass, eh?

Michael Charek ordered the book when it was first announced and taunted me to make a sweating beer glass. I didn't think that I would be able to do such detail.
I think "taunted" may be a bit strong. As I recall, Dwight was asking for suggestions on rendering projects, and I offered one with my order. Atkinson Brew looks mighty thirst-quenching, doesn't it?

Anyway, the book is awesome! I was mystified by Artlantis when I first got a copy some time back. This publication gives me fresh hope that I may eventually be able to use it to advantage.
Dwight
Newcomer
Re:Taunted

I was reading between the lines.
Dwight Atkinson