BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

Add button on one layout sheet to open another layout sheet in BIMx

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Not used BIMx in a while, I was wondering if there was a way to make a button on a layout sheet that can take you to another layout sheet - ideally this should be in the 3D space as well like other layout links.

For example, if I have three blocks of flats on a site plan, can I have a button on block one that will take you to that ground floor plan, and one on block two and three to go to those ground floor plans?
When on the Blocks ground floor plan you then have access to sections and elevations.

Or click on a house on a site plan and it takes you to that house type drawing package?

From the top of my head, I don't think we can do this, but I may have missed something.

Thanks in advance.
1 REPLY 1
Podolsky
Ace
Many things are possible potentially to do, most important that the features would be essential for all users. BIMx creates links from source markers (like elevation, sections, details). It also creates links from schedules. You can have the list of your drawings (drawings index) and BIMx will link all drawings from it.