Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Altering my Graphisoft Community profile to list current OS and hardware

KeesW
Advocate

I've upgraded my hardware and want to alter it on my Community Profile. How do I get to it?

Cornelis (Kees) Wegman

cornelis wegman architects
AC 5 - 26 Dell XPS 8940 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD 2TB HD RTX 3070 GPU
Laptop: AC 24 - 26 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD RTX 3070 GPU
3 REPLIES 3
Josh Verran
Expert

I think if you click on your profile image up the top right > My settings > Under the personal click on Personal Information, you should see your siganture.

GRAPHISOFT CERTIFIED ARCHICAD BIM MANAGER

ARCHICAD 18-27 | BIMcloud Basic | CI Tools | Grasshopper - Rhino | CloudCompare | Bluebeam

LinkedIn | www.creativespace.co.nz | Tauranga, New Zealand

Windows 10 Pro | Intel Core i9-9900K @3.60GHZ | 32Gb RAM | 2xSamsung S27F350 1920x1080 60Hz | Nvidia Quadro P2200 (5Gb)
KeesW
Advocate

I don't have a profile image on the top right. My image is on the top left and I don't have a 'my settings' or personal information, etc. Top right of what page? And what do I click to send my reply? Is it 'Accept as solution'?

Cornelis (Kees) Wegman

cornelis wegman architects
AC 5 - 26 Dell XPS 8940 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD 2TB HD RTX 3070 GPU
Laptop: AC 24 - 26 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD RTX 3070 GPU

@KeesW wrote:

I don't have a profile image on the top right. My image is on the top left and I don't have a 'my settings' or personal information, etc. Top right of what page?

You should have a profile image on the top right of this forum.

No matter what page you are looking at it is at the top right of the screen.

BarryKelly_0-1637818403255.png

You can click on your name to the right of your profile image at the top left of your post.

Then you will see your stats and there will be a 'My Settings' button in the banner.

@KeesW wrote:

And what do I click to send my reply? Is it 'Accept as solution'?

I'm not sure what you are asking here.

'Reply' button under each post is the button for you to reply to a post (as you have already done).

'Accept as Solution' under each post is for when you agree that post was the answer to your problem - it will mark the post a solved and highlight that post as the solution.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11