BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Amyuni PDF Converter; Preview the PDF File

Anonymous
Not applicable
In the past when creating PDF files in PlotMaker using the Amyuni PDF Converter, after creating the Reader would open and the PDF could be viewed. I actually have not decided if I like this of not, but it no longer opens the Reader.

In the Amyuni PDF Converter Properties (See Attached) I have the "Preview the PDf File" checked. Is this the place for this setting?

With "Preview the PDf File" checked, I don NOT get a Preview or even a "Post view".
2 REPLIES 2
Djordje
Ace
Jay wrote:
In the past when creating PDF files in PlotMaker using the Amyuni PDF Converter, after creating the Reader would open and the PDF could be viewed. I actually have not decided if I like this of not, but it no longer opens the Reader.

In the Amyuni PDF Converter Properties (See Attached) I have the "Preview the PDf File" checked. Is this the place for this setting?

With "Preview the PDf File" checked, I don NOT get a Preview or even a "Post view".
You should also point it to the Reader; usually happens after you click OK in the dialog you posted.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Finally went back and "pointed" the Driver to the Reader. After an Update from the Acrobat 6.0 to the 7.0, the exe file was moved. It just took un-checking and then re-checking the Preview box an then I was asked to locate the File. (Which was now in the Acrobat 7/Reader folder.

Thanks as always Djordje.
Learn and get certified!