BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

An Open Letter to Zermatt

This letter is addressed to the developer of Zermatt:

Given the outrageous jump in price of your product and this week's rumour that your company has been sold to another, can you kindly offer an indication of the future you envision for your product.

What manner of support can I as a user expect in the future and what can I expect to pay for future upgrades and continued technical support.

The cost of this plug-in has now risen to 895 Euro. (thats $1250CDN, almost $1100USD) Until very recently it was available in Canada for less than half that price.

As compelling as Zermatt is, I do not see a value in the plug-in commensurate with the price. The radiosity style lighting promised for the product has failed to materialize and the Mac version doesn't appear to be forthcoming either.

Before anything disappears or becomes rebranded, would you please take a moment and say something to your existing user base about what the future holds for those of us who have blindly followed you to who knows where.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
1 REPLY 1
TomWaltz
Participant
Do the Zermatt people read Archicad-Talk? This seems like an odd place to as them a question otherwise!
Tom Waltz