BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Anyway to render exactly what we see in 3d window?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone! It's my first question topic, so i apologize if any rules trespassed by me and forgive me about my poor english.

So my question is, is there anyway to render a high resolution picture of my model as exactly i see on 3d window. I'm using "white model with shadows" option and i want to render this view.

I have tried white model effect but it doesn't show edges and white walls get lost if the background is white too.
1 REPLY 1
It is possible that you don't need a rendering for that kind of view.
Changing the background so it does not have a white background will help if it is a White Model with Shading you want. Also, if you change the 3D window size to as large as you can, then save the view as a 3D Document you will have very good sharp lines and you can adjust the size/scale of it in Layout. If you have a very high resolution screen you might even be able to get an acceptable screenshot of that view.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Learn and get certified!