Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.
SOLVED!

Appearance of guideline deteriorated in Archicad 26

shrutiniwas
Contributor

Guide Lines in Archicad 26 are appearing in manner where the white dash line is not coinciding with the coloured dash line.

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 1.45.08 PM.png

However, in Archicad 25, it seems just fine (the white dash lines are creating a subtle background for the coloured dash lines).

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 1.46.01 PM.png

Not sure, how it is appearing on windows version. I am using Archicad 26 (as well as 25) on macOS Monterey, using m1 max MacBook Pro.

In my opinion, it's a bug and should be addressed.

Best Regards,

Shrutiniwas Sharma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Karl Ottenstein

Perhaps your antialiasing setting is turned off? See:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Design-forum/Archicad-26-2D-Antialiasing-Possible-BUG/m-p/344725...

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Benjamin Dani
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Dear Sharma,

Thank you for sharing this issue with us!

I checked on my Windows machine and I wasn't able to reproduce this error.
My first thought was that this might be happening because of some resolution settings. 
May I ask you to check that on your machine? 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Dani Benjamin
Technical Support Engineer

Solution
Karl Ottenstein

Perhaps your antialiasing setting is turned off? See:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Design-forum/Archicad-26-2D-Antialiasing-Possible-BUG/m-p/344725...

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Many thanks!!

It had indeed solved the problem.

The horizontal and vertical guidelines are working normally but the angled guidelines are drawn in white, which makes it difficult to see them. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Tim Ball

AC26, iMac

User since V5