Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Applying Graphic Override to Window / Door schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
In order to darken windows on elevations (to make them look more realistic and thus read better) I have applied a 60% tint on the Glass material. It works, my elevations pop nicely.

In my Window and Door schedule, I'd like that 60% tint on glass to disappear.

I've created a Graphic Override that works in the section (glass goes back to transparent) ... but when I apply that graphic override to the window and door schedules (in my layouts) they sometimes work, and sometimes don't. It seems as though the window and door schedules default to whatever override was applied to the last plan/ele/section that I happen to have edited.

Is there a way to apply the graphic override to window and door schedules?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
You should save your schedule in the view map and link that saved view to drawing containing the schedule that is placed on the layout. That way you can apply the correct Graphic Override settings to this saved view and it will 'stick'.

It sounds like you are opening schedules from the Project Map, make things look good and then when you open a saved view of the schedule it jumps back to the old settings.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Apologies. Title should read "Applying Graphic Override to Window / Door schedule.
Solution
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
You should save your schedule in the view map and link that saved view to drawing containing the schedule that is placed on the layout. That way you can apply the correct Graphic Override settings to this saved view and it will 'stick'.

It sounds like you are opening schedules from the Project Map, make things look good and then when you open a saved view of the schedule it jumps back to the old settings.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5