BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

ArchiCAD perspective cameras

- Was there a way of moving around in 3D and when you like what you get saving that by creating a new camera?

- Once I place the camera nothing seems to be stretchy in the floor plan --I can only drag the whole thing but cannot drag the target relative to the viewpoint, change the camera angle, etc. Again, was there a way of doing is or I am just mixing up with Artlantis?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ignacio wrote:
- Was there a way of moving around in 3D and when you like what you get saving that by creating a new camera?
Use the secret little triangle on the 3D navigation palette. The camera tool (not VR object or scene) has to be active for it to appear.
- Once I place the camera nothing seems to be stretchy in the floor plan --I can only drag the whole thing but cannot drag the target relative to the viewpoint, change the camera angle, etc. Again, was there a way of doing is or I am just mixing up with Artlantis?
It should stretch regardless of the tool selection. Check the pet palette.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Whoa, great.
I had no idea. Thanks.
In the 3D window, get the view you want & click on that little arrow or triangle at the top right and "put a camera into the path".

Will use this a 1000 times!
Learn and get certified!