BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

ArchiCad 18 Cinerender Lights On / Off

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have spent a great amount of time simply trying to make lights work, within ArchiCad 18. I have placed a light and made sure that it is on. I have toggled many settings on / off to see what would work. I have not had any luck with seeing illumination. If anyone could find time to help me, I would greatly appreciate this. - Jakub
4 REPLIES 4
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
There is a slider on cinerender window that controls the strength of sun, lamps and light emitting surfaces. Is the lamp slider on 100%?
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you, Erwin. I took another look at this Cinerender Setting and you are correct. I had 'Lamp' Setting selected but this is set to 0 by default. Your quick response is much appreciated! - Jakub
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Right, but I also mean the slider mentioned in Light Sources here http://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/guides/archicad-18-int-reference-guide/visualization/photorendering...
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Attached is an image of that Setting change, for anyone's future reference. Thanks again, Erwin.
Learn and get certified!