Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Archicad 13 render problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I have a strange problem with my render. When I make a rend, the render shows all kind of materials , which are assigned to the slabs, with a black color. What can I do? I didn't have this problem before.

motel-render2.jpg
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
This seems to me to be a random problem. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure it out. Only thing I've found to work is to delete the effected materials, and create new ones with the same name. Sometimes quitting and reopening works, but rarely.
Anonymous
Not applicable
2 possible causes immediately spring to mind;

1 - The texture image files associated with the materials are not in a currently loaded library - make sure images exist in correct Library

2 - (if textures show up in OpenGL but not Lightworks render) hit the "Match Internal Engine" button in the Lightworks tab of the Material settings.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Now I see that I don't have an OpenGL in the list of render options.
Anonymous
Not applicable
OpenGL is a 3D window option rather than Render option. Texture images display in OpenGL but not Internal Engine in the 3D window.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I know where it must be, but I don't have it. I'll post a pic what do I have on the 3D window settings menu.
adzik
Newcomer
On your image your in the Photorendering settings window. You should be in the Material editor window instead. Check image...
matset_LW.jpg
Running ArchiCAD 23 INT.