BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Archicad 16 - Zone Setting "Floor" missing in Zone Schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
In archicad 16, the zone setting have the "Flooring". I could use this text to show my customized words for displaying wall finish, ceiling finish, etc. (Fig. 01)

However as I try to use the schedule to summarize the zone element. There are no fields of Zone list to show "Flooring". (Fig. 02)

As I want to show the customized words of Zone in plan view. Meanwhile this customized words could also displayed in Zone schedule. Are there any solution ?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Kent wrote:
In archicad 16, the zone setting have the "Flooring". I could use this text to show my customized words for displaying wall finish, ceiling finish, etc. (Fig. 01)

However as I try to use the schedule to summarize the zone element. There are no fields of Zone list to show "Flooring". (Fig. 02)

As I want to show the customized words of Zone in plan view. This customized words could also displayed in Zone schedule. Are there any solution ?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Looks like you have a custom Zone tool. By the way - Neither "Floor" nor "Flooring" is an AC tool, nor are any attributes named that way. So I imagine you should reference either a cover fill or a material (both of which I see in your list on Fig 02).
Learn and get certified!