BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Archicad 18 CineRender

gpowless
Advocate
Problem encountered:
CineRender will render model for a few times then it stops. Photorendering starts in a "Preparing...0%" then "Done" without any rendering.

Anyone of the testers or Graphisoft have any ideas?
Intel i7-6700@3.4GHz 16g
GeForce GTX 745 4g HP Pavilion 25xw
Windows 10 Archicad 26 USA Full
16 REPLIES 16
gpowless
Advocate
I should also note that the White Model Effect still renders. Just not full colour.
Intel i7-6700@3.4GHz 16g
Did it show up in your render preview ?

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

gpowless
Advocate
Render preview is exactly the same black. If I have a jpg background set it will sometimes flash and then blacked out again. I have made no settings changes and what is weird is the fact that it renders the 1st couple of times after Archicad is opened.
Intel i7-6700@3.4GHz 16g
Gorazd
Booster
Something similar happened to me. The render window and preview was black or sometimes white, but rendering proces still got through. After it say DONE, try to save the picture on hard drive. In my case saved picture was OK. It seems that some display refresh or something similar is wrong.
------

Gorazd Rajh

AC 25, Ryzen 9 5900HS, 48 GB RAM, RTX 3080, Win 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
gpowless wrote:
Render preview is exactly the same black. If I have a jpg background set it will sometimes flash and then blacked out again. I have made no settings changes and what is weird is the fact that it renders the 1st couple of times after Archicad is opened.
Just posted similar issue under "CineRender Everything is Blue!" Wish I had seen this one but good to know we are not the only ones with a blacked out image issue.
Anonymous
Not applicable
This is hugely frustrating, I have black preview and render, even when I save the render it still is just black. Is it a graphic card problem or what? Nvidea 570 Twin Frozr. I can't paste pictures into Archicad either, once I click outside to place the picture it just disappear... separate issue I know but I think it is graphic related? Help!?
Barry Kelly
Do you have the sun and/or lamps and/or materials turned on in the renders settings dialogue?
Are you using a pre-set scheme or are you customising your own settings?

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
The same scene just opened on another computer without any changes, renders fine. It does not matter how I do the settings or use a preset, it stays black. So the only thing that I can think is a graphics problem, but why and how do I find the actual problem that is causing it?
Barry Kelly
If you think it might be the video card then make sure you have the latest drivers installed.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!