Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Archicad 22 - Wall selection issue

gedzior84
Booster

Hello,

Does anyone know, why do I have this problem with the wall selection?

When I try to select a wall it sometimes grabs the elements which are behind it, but sometimes it manages to select the wall which I want to select, but it happens only when there are no objects/elements behind it.

Here is a link to a short video illustrating the problem (first 40seconds of the movie - ignore the rest):

https://youtu.be/l5rbBFp95d0

EDIT:  It is surely not the Magnet's fault

Thank you in advance

5 REPLIES 5
gedzior84
Booster

I haven't found any solution so far. The most simple thing that comes to my mind is that this is just a bug. 

What do you think?

Is everything up to date?

Latest Archicad build, operating system updated, video card driver updated?

Does this happen in all files or just this one?

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

It seems that everything is up to date. MacOS is updated, Archicad is 22 with the latest Hotfix available, video card is fairly new as the whole MacBook which it runs on. 

It seems that it happens only on this particular project, but now my other friend who works on another project in AC22 reported that she sometimes has the same issue, so I'm wondering if it is the case of Archicad 22 itself and some bugs? 

This is very annoying 😞

"MacOS is updated" doesn't really help us much... what version of MacOS? AC 22 is not fully compatible with some versions 🙂

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   â€¢   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

It's MacOS Mojave with the latest updates.

Could it have something to do with the fact, that the project came from the previous version of Archicad? Probably AC20.