Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Archicad 24 - issues with label tool between view and sheet

jrmrt
Booster
Hello everyone

I'm having an annoying issue in Archicad 24. We have been adding certain standard notes (2x4 WD Studs @ 24in OC, for example) in the 'Project Info', and using Autotext to add them to our details using the Label tool. The problem is that the placement of the pointer line changes between the Source View and the Sheet (see attached). Has anyone else had this issue? It only occurs with Labels that have an Autotext. The Labels with just regular text don't have any issues.

Thank you!

Justin
2 REPLIES 2
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you very much for the report and I am very sorry about the issue!

This was a known defect, recorded as DEF-3025.

The position of the label is not correct if the autotext appears on the first line of the label. Unfortunately, the only workaround is to connect the point with Box instead of with First Row.

Due to the low priority and the complexity of the fix, it is being scheduled to Update 3 for Archicad 25. I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you very much for your understanding!

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Just FYI - We are also affected by this issue. It does not seem to matter where the Autotext occurs in the label. 

What is the schedule for Update 3?

AC26 APPLE SILICON USA FULL 4032
Mac Studio 2022, Apple M1 Max, 64GB RAM
13.2 macOS Ventura
learning AC since version 4.5