BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad 25 Dimension Bug

AS7
Contributor

Our company recently upgraded to 25 over the past month and we have just realized that any dimension, usually under 8" looses it's arrowheads.  We have seen others talk about it, with the work around being to make it a separate dimension string or to even make the arrow heads smaller.  The dimensions look normal in floor plan but they disappear on sheets.  Has anyone else found a better way then to change it to a single dimension string or changing arrowhead sizes?  Most of our dimensions are in Mods and it would take months to change them all and changing the arrowhead size is out of the question. 

Does anyone know if this bug will be fixed soon?

Dimension Ex.2.pngDimension Ex.1.png
12 REPLIES 12

Botonis, 

Everything is fine and there will be an update on what my question was originally about.  No need to return anything.

This update is for Archicad 25 and you’re using 26 and talking about 26 update, I think it’s only confusing.

AC 27 INT 5003/WIN 11
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB

Not confusing. The post is for Archicad 25 and the update I am  talking about is   Archicad 25 6000 Preview that James has already posted and to whom I am replying asking whether there was a problem for removing the download link. In any case I will also add at the signature the 25v.

Botonis Botonakis
Civil Engineer, Enviromental Design MSc., BIM Manager for BS ArhitectsVR
Company or personal website
Archicad 27. Windows 11. Intel Xeon 2699x2,64 GB RAM, Nvidia 3080Ti. 2 Monitors.
Learn and get certified!