Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad 25 To Twinmotion 2021.1.4

farman ali
Participant

Hi!  i am using ArchiCAD 25 with basic profile, while importing files to twinmotion 2021.1.4 verison through Datasmith direct link or a save file, Twinmotion shows nothing. All the import process done smoothly.

I have checked twinmotion with other saved files, and it work perfectly.

Maybe I need to adjust some setting in ArchiCAD?

or reinstall ArchiCAD & Twinmotion?

I am new to ArchiCAD, but I have learned alot from experts on Youtube & forums like this.

Please suggest any solution,

Thanks..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Maybe it's not showing in your view? Select the imported item in the scenegraph, then press F, and it centers the view on the item.

My apologies if this is an over-simplification of your issue and if this was something you knew to do already. Basically a "just-in-case-you-haven't-tried-this" reply.

Rex Maximilian, Honolulu, USA - www.rexmaximilian.com
ArchiCAD 27 (user since 3.4, 1991)
16" MacBook Pro; M1 Max (2021), 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, 32-Core GPU
Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx
Creator of the Maximilian ArchiCAD Template System

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution

Maybe it's not showing in your view? Select the imported item in the scenegraph, then press F, and it centers the view on the item.

My apologies if this is an over-simplification of your issue and if this was something you knew to do already. Basically a "just-in-case-you-haven't-tried-this" reply.

Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx
farman ali
Participant

Thank you so much! @Rex Maximilian  for your help, I have found my file in Twinmotion its imported but its far away from the middle of the scene. 

How to bring it back to the middle, I have attached screenshot for your reference...

Thanks....

Scene.png

Best way os to relocate it in your original CAD source to be on or near the x/y 0,0.

Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx